Friday, March 13, 2009

Where Do You Stand?

Where Do You Stand?

Where do you stand with regard to critical thinking?
I think that critical thinking means correct thinking in the pursuit of relevant and reliable knowledge about the world. Another way to describe it is reasonable, reflective, responsible, and skillful thinking that is focused on deciding what to believe or do. I believe that critical thinking is your ability to think for yourself.

FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of critical thinking?
I believe my foundation for critical thinking is independent thought and not rejecting anything immediately.

STOMACH: What upsets me about critical thinking?
I get really upset when people don't use Critical Thinking as a means to solve their problems, because I realize that through the use of Critical Thinking many and most common problems can be solved using the method of Critical Thinking.

HEART: What do I love about critical thinking?
Critical Thinking, is the excercise for the mind.I have the ability to think for myself.It makes you think out of the box.I love the fact that I can come to my own conclusion based on facts and truth.

HANDS: What do I feel about critical thinking?
I feel that the critical thinking is necessary component for my mind.It is a good brain tool to have when looking for a fact.

EARS: What do I hear about critical thinking?
I hears many people using critical thinking.Critical thinking takes on different meanings to different people.

EYES: What do I see about critical thinking?
I see many people has evolved, technology and science all are the products of Critical Thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment